- What are EZPoint Tier/Level?
- There are 4 Tier/Levels of status on EZPoint, namely:
- Illustration of the number of points that will be obtained with a nominal transaction of IDR 1,000
Example: Bebi is a new MyBluebird user and he is in Tier Explorer because he doesn't have EZPoint at all. Bebi uses the Bluebird service from A to B with a total transaction of IDR 100,000. So Bebi gets 600 EZPoint (Rp 100,000 / 1000 * 6 = 600)
Nominal discounts or any type of promo that reduce the cost of fares/Argo are not counted as EZPoint amounts
Example: Bebi is a MyBluebird user with EZPoint Explorer Tier. Bebi traveled from A to B with a total transaction of IDR 150,000, but Bebi used a discount promo code with a nominal value of IDR 50,000 on this trip.
At the end of the trip, Bebi must pay a total fare of:
IDR 150,000 - IDR 50,000 (Discounts from promo discounts) = IDR 100,000.
So, the EZPoint that Bebi gets is 600 (IDR 100,000 / 1000 * 6 = 600)
- How many EZPoints do you need to level up and keep it?
- Your Tier/Level does not depend on the point balance you have
- Example: You have 75,000 EZPoints and then you exchange them for vouchers until your EZPoints remain 0. However, your Tier/Level Status will remain on Voyager
- EZPoint Tier/Level depends on the number of points collected during a certain period (6 months)
- Tier validity period is 6 months from each level change (Level up / Maintain level / Level down)
If you are a new user (Register after July 28, 2023) and have verified your account, you will get "Welcome EZPoint" automatically into your account
Accounts that have registered and verified accounts before July 28, 2023 will not get "Welcome EZPoint"
EZPoint will be recorded and accumulated from August 7, 2023 for all MyBluebird users
Your EZPoint account Tier/Level will be determined based on the accumulated results of your transactions using MyBluebird from August 2022 - August 2023
User need to update their MyBluebird application to at least version 6.4 (or above 6.4) to enjoy the EZPoint program
EZPoint does not apply to Bluebird dispatchers. All transactions made by Bluebird dispatchers to assist users in ordering Bluebird services will not earn EZPoints