Mrs. Noni Purnomo, the Vice President of Business Development at Blue Bird Group has received one of the awards from Brand Champion Award 2011 which has been delivered by the Partner of MarkPlus Consulting, Mr. Taufik.

5 (Five) of the awards from the Indonesia Brand Champion Award has been clear up by Blue Bird Group on the event that has been organized by MarkPlus Consulting which was took place in Jakarta, on Thursday (9th of June 2011).

According to Taufik, the partner of MarkPlus Consulting, the judgment were based on survey result toward the 634 respondents located in Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang, Jakarta, Medan, and Makassar.  “Blue Bird has dominated the respondent choices, as much as 71%, and the rest of 29% has chosen the other taxi company,” Expressed him.

Mr. Taufik also gave additional comment that the respondent choices were based on five different preferences such as safety, comfort, service, fleet availability, and time accuracy.  “Honestly time accuracy is still something difficult to achieve, because of the infrastructure for transportation that are still inadequate.  Yet the interesting part is that the safety, comfort, and services in Indonesia consider better than expected.  One of the evident is when several taxi companies from Singapore were doing a benchmark to Blue Bird Group.  From that example Blue Bird Group are proven still being a leader in the fleet business,” according to Mr. Taufik proudly. (TGH)

Share To