Some of our customers may be wondering why we don’t simply call all our taxis Blue Bird as to make them easier to identify. Unfortunately, this is not possible due to government regulations imposing limits on the number of vehicles allowed to operate under a certain privately owned company.
Considering the need for our taxis is far greater, our increased fleets are thus housed under other Blue Bird Group flagships such as Morante Jaya, Cendrawasih, Pusaka Nuri, Pusaka Biru, Pusaka Lintas, Pusaka Satria, Pusaka Sentra, Pusaka Banten, Pusaka Prima, Surabaya Taksi, Bali Taksi and Lombok Taksi.
Look out for the following special features to distinguish our taxis from the rest:
News & Update
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- Blue Bird Group Jazzin’ around again at Java Jazz Festival
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Luxurious Mandarin Oriental selects BMW as its official premium limousine
- Thursday, February 6, 2014
- Microsoft and Blue Bird Group are Present Productive and Full of Entertainment’s New Innovation