To fulfill the market’s need for more exclusive taxis, Blue Bird Group presents the Silver Bird. This lineup of executive taxis, known through its characteristic black and stylish saloon cars, began operations in 1993 to give a new meaning of executive transportation.
Silver Bird fleet currently numbers around 1200 vehicles (Mercedes Benz C200 CGI & C230 elg & E200 CGI & E200 K, Toyota Vellfire, Toyota Alphard & Toyota Camry Altise) and carries several coveted features including spacious interior and ample legroom. Each car is equipped with a Global Positioning System (GPS) device, Electronic Data Capture (EDC)* for electronic payment with Debit & Credit Card Bank Danamon, Amex, Citi, Visa and Master Credit Card and benefits from well-trained drivers ready to give assistance in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Silver Bird is primarily conceived to accommodate all sorts of executive needs from airport transfers to chauffeuring for VIPs and dignitaries. To allow for easy availability, Silver Bird taxis can be found at four- and five-star hotels around Jakarta and Surabaya as well as at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and Juanda International Airport.
News & Update
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- Blue Bird Group Jazzin’ around again at Java Jazz Festival
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Luxurious Mandarin Oriental selects BMW as its official premium limousine
- Thursday, February 6, 2014
- Microsoft and Blue Bird Group are Present Productive and Full of Entertainment’s New Innovation