PT Ritra Konnas Freight Centre is a Foreign Investment Company and Joint Venture PMA Company in a Indonesia term and was incorporated in January 5th 1996. The Indonesian investor are Blue Bird Group, Indonesian largest, widely diversified and most Reputable taxi company and R itra Sambadha, the national architect in transportation and logistic provider and the leading international freight forwarder. While the Malaysian investor is Kontena Nasional Berhad, Malaysia’s dominant haulage company and also the Malaysian government pioneer multimodal – Transport Operator.
RKFC core business is being a warehouse and empty container depot.
The Depot container services provide :
- 6.000 teus containers storage.
- Container Handling.
- Maintenance Repair container.
- Cleaning Container Services.
- Garment on Hanger Services.
- Electric Plug for Reefer Container.
A 5.000 square meter building space for Warehousing and Distribution Services was supported by Ritra Logistic which is experienced on handling management logistic and distribution, and have a reputable name as a biggest forwarder in Indonesia and overseas.
PT Ritra Konnas Freight Centre is located in the strategic district of Cakung Cilincing within 5 kilometers radius from Tanjung Priok Port (Jakarta International Container Terminal – JICT) and approximately 500meters from the gate of direct highway access to Cikampek. It has an area of fairly large within 58.000 square meters paved with interlocking blocks.
PT Ritra Konnas
The Operational Office :
Jl. Kir DLLAJ no. 20
Cakung – Cilincing Raya km. 5
Jakarta 14130 Indonesia
Phone : +6221 4416630
Facsimile: +6221 4416631
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Update
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- Blue Bird Group Jazzin’ around again at Java Jazz Festival
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Luxurious Mandarin Oriental selects BMW as its official premium limousine
- Thursday, February 6, 2014
- Microsoft and Blue Bird Group are Present Productive and Full of Entertainment’s New Innovation