In addition to awarding scholarships, Blue Bird Group in collaboration with 7 Eleven, one retail company in the field of food and beverage, and apprenticeship training programs for the children of the driver. They will be given training and internship opportunities to work, be it in the Blue Bird Group, and at 7 Eleven outlets.
Scholarship and Internship Opportunities for Children of Big Family of Blue Bird Group
A total of 1,100 children driver’s Blue Bird Group received a scholarship from high school, D3 to S1 of the Blue Bird Group. The event took place at The Blue Bird Group Headquarter, Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta, Saturday (1/12). This program is one of the ‘Blue Bird Peduli’ agenda, where the emphasis is on education. Among the scholarship recipients are the children of the driver who had died while they were still working, like the children of the victims of the bomb blast at the JW Marriott nine years ago, and children who need special treatment (disability).
News & Update
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- Blue Bird Group Jazzin’ around again at Java Jazz Festival
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Luxurious Mandarin Oriental selects BMW as its official premium limousine
- Thursday, February 6, 2014
- Microsoft and Blue Bird Group are Present Productive and Full of Entertainment’s New Innovation