After the catastrophic floods that hit Greater Jakarta a few weeks ago, many residents in the disaster area affected by the disease, mostly elderly and children. As a form of concern for the community, especially those stricken by the floods in Jakarta a few weeks ago, Blue Bird Group provides assistance in the form of free medical care to the citizens of Penjaringan, North Jakarta, Saturday (26/1) on Ekor Kuning Street, RT 06/RW 04, North Penjaringan, Jakarta on January 26, 2012. This location was chosen because it includes the region’s longest flooded more than one week.
Blue Bird Group, Help Post-Flood Victims
News & Update
- Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Penghargaan Pelopor Keselamatan Berkendara
- Friday, February 13, 2015
- Airport Transfer start from Rp 160.000 !
- Monday, January 19, 2015
- Si ‘Burung Biru’ Menjadi Mitra Transportasi Indonesia Mengajar